19 Swapo Road Durban North, Durban
We’re open Monday – Friday, 08:30 – 16:00
Get In Touch
Phone: +27 (0)72 6211 266
Frequently Asked Questions
- Once we receive your order submission, we have to authenticate your payment.
- When we are happy that the payment has reflected, you will receive an email letting you know that your order has been processed.
- When your order is ready for collection or shipping, you will receive another email informing you of this. We will either make arrangements for a day and time of collection, or we will inform you of postage with a tracking number you can follow.
- Your package arrives and you fall absolutely in love with your new Christy-Anne piece of jewellery!
- You proceed to take an awesome selfie of you rocking your new jewellery, post it on Instagram and tag us #ChristyAnneJewellery
The best way to find out your finger size is to visit a local jewellery store and have your size measured by them. If that is not possible, use our sizing guides to help you...
* Please note that we are not held responsible should you give us the wrong size. Please make sure you have tested it over your knuckles and are sure of the fit.
Jewellery can be one of the most sentimental things we keep close to us on a daily basis. That is why it can be such a special gift to give to someone, or a way of remembering something significant.
If you would like to add a personal touch to your piece of jewellery or have something engraved, please message us with your request before you purchase the item. We will chat to you about the options and the process going forward.
We will be happy to re-size your jewellery for you, but please note that we only re-size jewellery that we have made.
As each piece involves a different manufacturing process, we do not have a standard fee, please contact us with your requirements and we will quote you for your re-size.
If you return a product unused and unworn, we will gladly exchange it for you from stock, or make it to fit free of charge.
* Please note that any post or shipping costs involved for re-sizing are your own responsibility.
We do offer limited engraving on your Christy-Anne jewellery. Each piece is different and will have its own allowances and restrictions with regards to what can be engraved. Please contact us via email to discuss your options.
Please note that all engraving will be at an extra cost over and above the product price seen on the online store.
Yes, we are happy to re-plate your jewellery for you. Our re-plating fee on standard items is R100 ( postage fee involved in getting the jewellery to us is at your expense).
Please be aware that although we use good quality plating equipment, the life-span of gold plating is very dependent on the wearer's skin acidity, environment & lifestyle, as well as perfumes, soaps, creams and beauty products used by the wearer. It is advised to take your jewellery off when using any of the mentioned products.
Our general turn-around time for orders is between 2-4 weeks depending on how busy we are.
Please note that custom orders require even more attention and time, and often need to have specific materials sourced. For these reasons, custom orders may take between 2-6 weeks.
If you have a special occasion and need your jewellery by a specific date, please contact us and inquire whether the timeline is doable BEFORE you place your order.
The time your delivery will take depends on the postage option you choose. If you request a local deliver and need it quickly, choose our door-to-door courier option.
Please read our Shipping & Deliveries specifics here.
Firstly, congratulations on taking this step! It's a pretty simple process really...just contact us via the Contact form or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will chat to you about your ideas and the options available.
If need be, we will arrange to meet with you and chat about your special ring in person.
If you realize you have given us the wrong delivery address, please email us at: